Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, October 26, 2007

Bad Accident

There was a bad accident on the other side of the highway at peak hour this morning. A Mitsubishi was overturned, causing a long crawl from within the city all the way down to accident spot. I think the jam went on for at least 2 miles.

I have no doubt the accident was caused by speeding, judging from how the car crashed, and the look of the damage. That stretch of the road is wide and traffic is quite smooth exiting the city in the morning, this guy was probably speeding getting onto the 4 lane highway.

I didn't see a second car in the accident. Maybe he hit the divider or railing.

Reminded me not to speed, accident kills. I sound like a public service advertisement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com