Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Scary Movies

I have been a fan of movies for as long as I can remember. Ever since my dad used to bring me to those huge old cinema halls in my old home town, I have fallen in love with watching movies. But as the years went by and as I watched more movies, I began to appreciate indie movies more.

Indie moves are produced by independent companies, not by one of the big conglomerates. If you are a fan of indie horror (those are the best type of horror movies!) and neo-grindhouse, Red Scream Films LLC are lining up a few new movies that’ll will bound to scare the bejasus out of you.

I’m definitely excited.

(*Sponsored)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com