Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Another Face From the Past

Finally, after 15 long years, I met Sivin again.

He was at our Young Adults gathering last night, and it was great to see a familiar face after so long.

I first met Sivin and May Chin at KJK and SFC back in the late 80's. I visited Christ Lutheran twice, but I don’t think he was there at that time. From then until now we didn’t meet again, but I often heard news about the dynamic young Sivin. May Chin, too, was in the same CLP class as my good friends El and Dave.

A few months ago we’ve been contacting again via e-mail and yahoo groups, so it was almost inevitable we could meet again.

Sivin hasn’t changed much, still the down to earth, funny guy. Too bad his family didn’t come along…





Back to main page.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com