Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Simon Plugs Jolene's Blog

For those who read this blog regularly (yes, all TWO of you) you’ll notice I don’t usually mention other bloggers and almost never talk about blogging.


Well, today I just have to mention Jolene’s blog (You've gotta be patient. It loads like a turtle).


Most regular bloggers would already know her, but I started reading her blog just before the PPS bash.


She’s currently undergoing National Service and the posting via snail mail to her brother Luzzio who blogs on her behalf. And guess what? It's bloody good and I simply can’t wait to read more about her life there!


So for those who are done reading about the latest PPS storm in the teacup or big issue or whatever, try going to Jolene’s blog…


OK, that’s enough blog-plugging for me this week.




Back to main page.

15 Comments:

  • Plug me plug me !!! * OMFG that sounds so farkin gayish!*

    By Blogger Wingz, at 7/21/2005 03:00:00 pm  

  • oops, i didnt read her blog so regularly so i dun know she go for the 'Kick Mud' negara...

    yalo quite nice to be there hoh... if i got picked i would rather be happy leh :p

    By Blogger Loc Kee, at 7/21/2005 03:20:00 pm  

  • I wished that my sister gets chosen but she DID NOT. Darn. It would be fun to see how my princessy sister survives the camp. Muaharharharhar.

    Her page damn banyak pics man...sometimes I see until my eyes also pusing =P

    By Blogger wildcharm, at 7/21/2005 03:27:00 pm  

  • yes mr Wingz, you did sound like gay. euwwwwww.. :">

    By Blogger Jojo, at 7/21/2005 04:00:00 pm  

  • Wingz - Can also, I plug you then later you plug me also lah? Can or not?!

    (Now we BOTH sound like ...!!!!)

    Loc Kee - eh but no astro, no broadband, no char siew, no anything wor...

    wildcharm - oh come now, your sis can't be that bad eh...

    jojo - Hahaha!!!!

    By Blogger Simon, at 7/21/2005 04:09:00 pm  

  • Its no her sister that do the blogging lah. Its her younger brother name Luzzio, hope I got his name right. :D

    Man, plug wingz and plug simon. Eewwww... Dirty minded me!

    By Blogger Jason, at 7/21/2005 04:41:00 pm  

  • Wth? I'm not Jolene's sister. She doesn't even have a sister. I'm her bro la...

    By Blogger luzzio, at 7/21/2005 06:01:00 pm  

  • I like the name Luzzio...a very unique name. I hope it's not a short for something.

    Anyway, Simon...you have no idea how annoyingly pampered she is. But then again...I think she can manage lah. Saje only.

    By Blogger wildcharm, at 7/21/2005 09:27:00 pm  

  • luzzio - sorry luzzio, i've corrected the mistake...!

    By Blogger Simon, at 7/21/2005 09:38:00 pm  

  • jason - last time i also plug you before ma...!

    wildcharm - my sister will faint on the second day there!

    By Blogger Simon, at 7/21/2005 09:40:00 pm  

  • You got create one entire post to plug me meh? :P

    By Blogger Jason, at 7/22/2005 03:38:00 am  

  • er, not entire post la, but got the jason & juliana one... rmb?

    By Blogger Simon, at 7/22/2005 08:38:00 am  

  • Simon, the first time i lay my eyes on your pic i knew that the force of the dark side is strong in you LMAO!!!!

    By Blogger Wingz, at 7/22/2005 11:09:00 am  

  • what picture?!!!

    By Blogger Simon, at 7/22/2005 12:07:00 pm  

  • Hahahaha...Simon sked adi Wingz saw his pic

    By Blogger wildcharm, at 7/22/2005 12:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com