Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Arrogant People

I just met up with this really arrogant person yesterday. I was unfortunate enough to be in the receiving end of this guys holier-than-thou attitude and not being able to defend myself, because of the nature of the situation - it had something to do with my company. I dunno, just because these guys are rich, and have political clout, they can act arrogant and gangster-ish with others.

That guy didn't even have the guts to look me in the eye. He twisted my words by quoting something i didn't say and making a big deal about it. Fine, do what you want, at the end of the day, my company is still in the right, we will get what we want as the law dictates, and there is little you can do about it. You can show off your influence with your small group of cronies, do all that you want, at the end of the day, life goes on.

That is what this place has become these days. Leaders with no political will unable to control what goes on.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com