Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

When You are Injured

In my line of work, I visit a lot of constructions sites, sometimes to those that have heavy or highrise going on. Although I have my personal protection equipment on at all times (hard hat, safety boots, goggles, safety vest) there are times when danger is beyond your control. I have seen far too many accidents happen at the construction site due to negligience of other parties or unforseen circumstances.

If you are involved in any such incidents, there are avenues for recourse, contact Austin Personal Injury Attorney who are the experts in the area. They specialize in personal injury and auto accidents claims. You can contact them at O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com