Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chatting Online

downloading the latest version of msn messenger live, the current one that i am using is 4.7 i think. yep, high time for an update. i've been missing out on all the cool stuff that all my friends are using!

Recently though i haven't been using msn messenger so much, it's been google talk of late. They're both quite the same functionally, for me at least. i get to chat with my friends. Although for most of the time when i am at work, i don't log on, because it can really drain my time if i start chatting. lots to talk about really.

but at home, i'm almost constantly on line.

1 Comments:

  • Wow! Thanks for giving us such a great opportunity - chatting online. I totally sure that those program will be really interetsing for everyone. I will recommend it to all my friends. By the way - students from all over the world can get academic writing assistance from essay help ! Skilled experts are at your service 24/7!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/11/2015 09:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com