Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 19, 2007

Work Work Work

It's nearing midnight, but for me, there's just too much work to do around here. Everyone’s left the office, most of them at a good and holy hour, leaving behind me with this mountain of weird paperwork.

Ouch. I need to have another of those long talks with my boss on Monday. When he comes back from golf that is. I think he is TOO obssessed with golf, that's partly the reason why he isn't so effective as a boss, but that's only my own opinion. But as a boss the opinion of your subordinates are paramount, aren't they?

Bosses are what their underlings make them to be, that may not be true for all bosses but it's very true for mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com