Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I H8 Roaches

Man, I hate roaches. My wife hates them even more, but i'm the one that has to kill them each time one of them strolls onto the toilet or kitchen floor.

Some crawl, some fly, some are tiny ones that run like mice. Either way, the best thing to do is to slap them down with a rolled up newspaper. Then starts the second process of cleaning up the icky brown innards and juice from the critters.

I read somewhere that these insects can survive a nuclear holocaust. How do these people know? Did they re-create a mini mushroom cloud in a lab with a few cockroaches? I dunno.

Maybe they should spend more time developing a device to rid my house of them critters more efficiently, once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com