Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rose for Mother

Mother's Day is coming next week, my kid just reminded me last week. Her school had the kids make a fake plastic rose for all the mothers, which was kind of nice. I stopped giving stuff to my mom long time ago, besides, she always makes a fuss about the gifts until such a point she makes me feel guilty for spending the money on her.

It's not that i get her expensive stuff, just simple things that say a lot from the heart, but she doesn't really appreciate it, so i kind of stopped some years back.

My kid is planning to give my wife the rose next Sunday for Mother's Day, but since the rose has been lying around in the house there is no way my wife hasn't seen it yet.

It's the thought that counts.

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com