Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blackout

I came home from work today and, whoa, BLACKOUT! No electricity! This hasn't happened for awhile, but it took me by surprise. It's a good thing my wife had dinner ready earlier in the evening when it was still bright. Still, we had only 2 candles left, and we actually bought the box 8 years ago!

During the dark dinner i told my wife that we should go out grocery shopping. My wife had planned to do it tomorrow, but since i didn't want to sit around in the dark, feeling hot and feeding the mosquitoes, going out didn't seem like a bad idea.

After 2 hours of shopping, when we returned, there was still no power!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com