Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Just Joined Smorty

I have just joined Smorty last night and received my confirmation earlier today. For those of you who are not familiar with them, they are providing an avenue where advertisers can advertise on blogs and in the same time, allowing bloggers to give write their opinion posts and blog for money.

Smorty basically acts as a middle man to connect the two parties, and I am so far exploring the features they have. I have seen some pretty good opportunities that they have for people like me to get paid for blogging.

Paid posts seem the way forward these days. More and more people are getting into it, I think it is a testament of the power of blogging as a medium, and also it shows how popular blogs can be. Most of my friends are into blogging already, and with Smorty, we can stand to make a little money from our passion for writing. Or some may say spirit of narcissism...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com