Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Payday Cash Loans

The last time I applied for a loan from the bank was when I traded in my old car to get a spanking new ride. I wasn’t much of an extravagance, more out of necessity due to my old ride not working any more (and beyond repair).

The experience at the bank was not one I would prefer to go through again. They made me go through two interviews, over a span of more than a month. And the amount of documents they needed from me was unbelievable – payslips for the last 3 months, statement from my financial bankers, income tax return copies, etc.

But of course I had no other choice as I needed the money to get a car. No car meant I could not get to work.

I have known about payday cash loans then it would have saved a lot of heartache for me. It very simple, all you need is to apply online and you do not have to submit any forms or financial statements. You do not even have to fax in anything to them, unlike with the banks. But of course you need to be over 18 years of age.

Before you know it, the money will be deposited to your bank account. Easy peasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com