Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Great Scenes From That Great Show … #1

Rachel: Oh my God... What.. What are you guys doing here?

Phoebe: Okay, you're on.

Rachel: What? What? Ross, you're scaring me. What's going on?

Ross: Okay, the thing is..

Rachel: Yeah?

Ross: Don't go.

Rachel: What?

Ross: Please, please stay with me. I am so in love with you. Please, don't go.

Rachel: Oh my God.

Ross: I know, I know. I shouldn't have waited 'till now to say it, but I'm.. That was stupid, okay? I'm sorry, but I'm telling you now. I love you. Do not get on this plane.

Gate attendant #2: Miss? Are you boarding the plane?

Ross: Hey, hey. I know you love me. I know you do.

Gate attendant #2: Miss?

Rachel: I - I have to get on the plane.

Ross: No, you don't.

Rachel: Yes, I do.

Ross: No, you don't.

Rachel: They're waiting for me, Ross. I can't do this right now, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Ross: Rachel?

Rachel: I'm so sorry.

(She boards the plane.)

Ross:
I really thought she'd stay.

Phoebe: I'm sorry.

(Phoebe hugs Ross.)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(okay i know this pic isn't the exact scene, but it's from the same season, this is from the "Never off the table" scene...)

I'm a huge fan of the show... i was watching 'Derailed' starring Jennifer Aniston, i was reminded of this great scene. For those who can't remember, (or are unfortunate enough not to have watched it), it's from the second last episode, of the closing season.

Like i said, i love the show. Where's my DVD box set now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com