Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Digital Photo Frames

I just returned from Hong Kong with my family for an exciting family holiday and we took our brand new Sony Cybershot camera with us. We were given a free 2GB memory card, and guess what, we filled out the whole card with photos and movies!

But showing the movies and photos to our friends and families was a big hassle. Either we plugged it to a TV, but that would mean we couldn’t delete most of the data on the camera, and since it was full it also meant we couldn’t take anymore photos. Alternatively we used to use my notebook to view the pics, but I don’t have a notebook anymore these days.

I just found out a cool device that could do the job nicely – a digital photo frame! It acts as a what a digital frame implies – load in the photos via a memory card, and you can view pictures and moves on it. It looks like a normal photo frame people keep on their desks or on the wall, but it actually is a digital picture frame that can flash your pictures for everyone to see.

This is one of the best ideas I’ve seen in awhile, I’ve got to tell you that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com