Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Make Sure Your Boat Is Covered

I always wanted a boat. I haven’t had to opportunity to go out to sea all that often, even though I grew up in a seaside town. I would like to have my own boat someday, no matter how small it is. Of course, yatch is out of the question, only the super rich millionaires have those in their posh marinas. But a small dinghy will do nicely for me.

But if you have one such boat, big or small, you certainly need to protect your boat from all the unexpected out there. Every time you set sail, you are exposed to lots of dangers, like damage from floating debris, or even dangers when you are not sailing, like theft when moored.

Getting a quote for your dinghy insurance is quick and easy now, all you have to do is choose the type of boat you have and the kind of coverage you plan to get, and you can get a quote almost immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com