Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Obligatory PPS Bash Post

I just watch TechnoLAHgy's Bash Video and it's bloody good! Next year I bet there's going to a live web-cast on PPS...

Well, with no photos to show and me being out travelling the major part of yesterday, I didn't do a PPS write-up, and so I can only do one here today. But if you want an excellent post about it with lots of cool pics, head on to Jayelle's site
here. Some more got dramatic storyline of how she made it at the last minute from Subang...!

But if you want it all in a one-stop-centre, head over to Mudpond's link post
here. Yep, there you can find all the photos, write-ups, blurred-up faces, and "I-saw-who" stories.

So here's who I got to meet:

'Da Man' Jeff Ooi - I recognized him instantly. We chatted awhile about USJ.com.my and the situation in the housing area. He's very friendly, and all I envisioned him to be.

'Mr. PPS' Aizuddin - Siap dengan cigar lagi, tu... Another nice bloke, manning the registration.

'Brand New' MackZul - He said some really encouraging stuff to me about my blog, and girls, he's a real charming guy!

'Colour' TV Smith - He's so cool. I thought he looked a bit like Patrick Teoh! I told him about how he started me blogging, and shocking, he remembers my comments on his blog!

'Black Metal' Peter Tan - came late, must managed to say hi to him.

Dinzlink - nice chap, with his cap on. For him I gladly obliged a photo... To bad me no see 8555!

Prema - I was at the barwhen she introduced herself, sorry I was pre-occupied...

jack0 - Nice guy who introduced himself. Did you act in some commercial? :)

Lainie & Fip - Nice people, too bad we didn't get to really chat.

Kenny - Nice of him to come and say hi, probably the most photographed guy of the night!

suanie - probably the most photographed girl of the night!

Pilotwings & friend- I'm afraid the cat is rather out of the bag, now, wouldn't you say...?

ireneQ - first person to recognize me!

james - it was raining at the bar, OK?! :P

Elizabeth Tai - OMG, I just realized who you are! i'm so blur, say hi to sivin...

Desiderata - sorry i was out of cards, but my blog is always here... :P

(sorry if I missed out anyone...)


and I also got to see (but didn't get to meet) so many people like minishorts, shaolin tiger, kimberlycun (who thot I was viewtru), lucia and so many others. Browse thru the pics and you get to see the crowd.


(and for those who didn't make it, i'm not the one dancing on the bartop...)




Back to main page.

13 Comments:

  • then who so hebat went to dance on the bar top?

    By Blogger Jason Lioh, at 6/25/2005 12:26:00 pm  

  • watch the vid then can see lor...

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/25/2005 12:35:00 pm  

  • That's ok - always next time when I can get your full attention ;) Your blogspot URL is the few I remembered from that night..heh. Congrats on the award - hope you're having a great weekend!

    By Blogger prema, at 6/25/2005 01:53:00 pm  

  • thanks prema!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/25/2005 02:36:00 pm  

  • jolene - no problem, it was quite well done! i look better that way, no? :)

    messy christian - thanks, i'll be at your blog everyday!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/26/2005 12:03:00 am  

  • cant recognize who ler...

    By Blogger Jason Lioh, at 6/26/2005 01:02:00 am  

  • congrats on the award, simon (a bit too late eh?). pity i did not get to meet you at the bash. i do have a pic of you accepting the award but luckily having read the write-up of the others, i realised you do not wish to have you mug-shot shown so i didn't put up that picture. i must say it is rather a nice picture of you though.

    By Blogger lucia, at 6/26/2005 07:32:00 pm  

  • jason - actually i also cannot recognize her, perhaps if you browse the hundred of shots in the blogs...

    lucia - actually i didn't get to see leona shot, it was taken down b4 i logged on, but i suppose i'm a face more suited for radio...!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/26/2005 10:48:00 pm  

  • Huh? Hongkong actor? The last time I see, Simon is a bald, pot belly, sweaty, fat Canadian. LOL! Right, Simon?

    By Blogger 5xmom.com, at 6/27/2005 10:08:00 am  

  • jolene - er... Chow Sing Chi?

    5xmom - all mat sallehs look like that wor!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/27/2005 11:27:00 am  

  • violetwings - ah, the uber-fan finally speaks...! my mistake i hear 'pilotwings' (i thot it was funny a pretty girl would have a same nickname as an old Atari game...). Let me know your blog when you have one! I'll be there everyday...!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/27/2005 01:54:00 pm  

  • how could I have missed this? I would be the lone pastor there ..:-)

    By Blogger Sivin Kit, at 7/02/2005 12:57:00 am  

  • hi there sivin! so great to see you here, i met messychristian at the bash, although i didn't realize who she was until the next day...!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 7/02/2005 09:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com