Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Congratulations, Jeff Ooi

I know this is old news, I read about it on Thursday but didn't have time to blog about it until today.

Jeff Ooi has voted as the
Freedom Blog, Asia, organized by Reporters Without Borders defending freedom of expression. You can also read his entry about it here.

I've have not met the great man, and he definitely does not know me. But I have been an avid reader of his blog, especially those on Malaysian socio-political issues. Since I have never commented on any of his postings (I don't think I am at that level yet...), I'd like to offer my heartiest congratulations here.


To freedom of speech, Mr. Jeff Ooi. As the man always say, "Thinking Allowed, Thinking Aloud" and "Can you handle Freedom of Speech?"




Back to main page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com