Aizuddin, PPS & Bloggers in the News
So to commemorate the grand occasion, today’s top ten list (well, it’s actually 5 + 5) will be for the co-founder of PPS.
Top Five Reasons Aizuddin co-founded Project Petaling Street:
- He thought this would be a great way to meet chicks.
- He ACTUALLY lives in Petaling Street (shoplot just above the 3rd fake leather goods stall).
- “But the revenue from Google Adsense will surely be enough to pay for my new Mercedes CLK!”
- He loves ping!-pong!
- To fulfill his dream to be a model… :p
Top Five Rejected Names Before ‘Project Petaling Street’ was chosen:
- ‘Project Wilayah Complex’
- ‘Project Petaling Jaya’
- ‘Projek Terbengkalai’
- ‘Jom Kita Berbelog’
(To all readers: It's all untrue, just a parody, OK? Just joking ah Aizuddin, don’t send your lawyers down here aa?)
Back to main page.