Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 27, 2005

What Really Happened...

Mike - Why did you bring your baby here? You’re supposed to be working!

Jenny – Look, I’ve no choice! My babysitter cancelled at the last minute, my parents are out of town, and I can’t find anyone to look after her, so I had to bring her here!

Mike – Jenny, this is an important job! If we screw it up, our bosses at the station are SO going to fire us!

Jenny – No, no, Mike. Nothing’s going to happen, OK? You just do the interview, I’ll handle the camera with one hand and hold the baby with the other... She won’t cry, she’s such an angel.

Mike – Uh, I don’t know. I’ve got an uneasy feeling about this. Couldn’t you leave her in her cot here in the van? I’ll leave the air-conditioning running, at least we can get on job.

Jenny – I can’t do that, Mike! She’s just a baby! What if something happened to her? You’ve got to help me, Mike. Please? Remember when I covered for you when your mom was hospitalized? Huh, remember that?

Mike – Alright, alright. I’ll do the interview holding the microphone, and you handle the video camera AND the baby. Just make sure she doesn’t cry, OK? Gawd, if something goes wrong, my career as a reporter is down the drain, man. And you, you’ll probably never get another gig as a cameraman in this town again. Oops, I mean, camera-woman… Stop playing with the baby rattle!

Jenny – OK, calm down here he comes! Here comes Tom!

Mike – OK its show time! Let’s do one good, clean take…

Jenny – Oh, wait could you hold my baby’s squirt bottle for me? You’ve got one free hand, I can’t hold anything else…

Mike – Why can’t you leave it in the van…! Tom’s almost here! Oh alright… (grumbles…grumbles…) Tom, Tom, I’m Mike Smith from CNN UK, can I ask a few questions regarding your humanitarian work in Africa…


JennyNO, MIKE, DON’T SQUEEZE THE BABY BOTTLE LIKE THAT! YOU’RE GONNA SQUIRT IT ON MR. TOM CRUISE…!

Mike - Huh? What's happening...? Jenny...!

Tom CruiseWHAT THE…?! Why would you do that? Do you like thinking less of people, is that it? Don't run away! That's incredibly rude!! I'm here giving you an interview and you do that ... it's incredibly rude. YOU'RE A JERK ... JERK ... YOU'RE A JERK!!!
(and that my friends, is how it actually happened...)

16 Comments:

  • huh? what's this about simon? something happened with tom cruise?

    By Blogger Din, at 6/27/2005 09:38:00 pm  

  • Yeah, I too dun get it.

    By Blogger Jason Lioh, at 6/27/2005 09:38:00 pm  

  • hehehe... i was like what the....?
    then i understand and *ROTFLOL*

    By Blogger SIB KingFisher, at 6/27/2005 10:04:00 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/27/2005 10:16:00 pm  

  • Lol, you guys don't read/listen to the news?.

    Yea, when i read the first part i was asking myself what's this all about?. Then tom cruise came in....

    OHHHHHHh.... LMAO

    By Blogger Zer0, at 6/27/2005 11:12:00 pm  

  • Tom Cruise lost his cool when a reporter squirted water on his face with a joke microphone. It was all over the news and RSS feeds.

    http://www.cleveland.com/
    entertainment/plaindealer/
    index.ssf?/base/entertainment/
    1119346498234880.xml&coll=2

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/27/2005 11:42:00 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/27/2005 11:42:00 pm  

  • now i know the truth.. *revelation*
    :P

    By Blogger yuin, at 6/28/2005 12:07:00 am  

  • Hehe, another good one. For REAL behind the scene news, get it from Simon.

    But on another note, I can't think of any friends who have a day care centre at any of their work places, although I do recall being told that there is one in Putrajaya for the govt servants. And I don't think there's any in the vicinity of our "world class" KLCC either, unless someone can prove me wrong on this :)

    By Blogger Pat, at 6/28/2005 08:58:00 am  

  • oi! baby bottle mana boleh squirt squirt wan? rubber ducky can lar. muahahahahar!

    By Blogger Buaya69, at 6/28/2005 10:27:00 am  

  • the slow days just keep coming...

    By Blogger jedibaba, at 6/28/2005 10:53:00 am  

  • zer0 & fredy - maybe next time i should put the excerpt of the article at the bottom of the post, in case ppl have not read it...

    yuin - maybe if tom cruise was a bit taller, the squirt would not have reached his face...

    twinsmom - i wonder how jenny would have handled twins...

    wildcharm - pre-marriage jitters, i suppose...

    pat - i have to admit, a bit like the stork story...

    belacan - those rubber types can maa... especially when very full...

    jedibaba - for me, those are the best days of the week! :)

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/28/2005 11:25:00 am  

  • Funny! What's up with Tom lately? He was really rude in a recent interview on NBC and a little whack on Oprah when she asked him about his bi-racial son. He needs a lesson in tact...I guess Christian Science doesn't teach that.

    By Blogger BayouMaMa, at 6/28/2005 11:32:00 am  

  • the guys not mentally stable. He dumped Nicole Kidman!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/28/2005 04:27:00 pm  

  • ya lor, some more he's gonna marry another baby! cradle snatcher!

    oklah, i admit.... i'm sour grapes. hehehe....

    By Blogger mudslinger, at 6/29/2005 12:44:00 pm  

  • mudslinger - Tom Cruise and his mid-life crisis insecurities, next he's probably going to dump Katie Holmes for Lindsay Lohan...

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 6/29/2005 02:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com