Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

10 Things NOT to Say to Your Boss

Ten Things Not to Say to your Boss (by Simon):

  • “Yeah, sure I have a blog. And the topics about you are the most popular!”
  • “Hey, did you know you look just like the pointy-haired boss in Dilbert?”
  • “My appointment letter did not specifically say I can’t call you a ‘moron’.”
  • “Please note the company server will be down Monday while I install the World of Warcraft patch”.
  • “Is this a picture of your daughter on your desk? Whoa, hot babe! Is she 18 yet?”
  • “The term ‘lunch hour’ is SO subjective. It can also mean ‘a few hours’, right?”
  • “I’m so jealous. You stare at your secretary’s legs all the time, but you never give me a second look. Is it because you’re not into men?”
  • “Say, that woman you were with last night at the company dinner – was that your wife or mother?”
  • “Heheh, I figured out your login password – it’s your mistress’ birthday, right?”
  • “I couldn’t help reading your personal outgoing mail – I know where to get those ‘male performance enhancement’ drugs easily… for a price…”


Back to main page.

7 Comments:

  • I think the most important thing not to say to the boss is to tell him that you own a blog site. It will just ruin your career .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/28/2005 05:01:00 pm  

  • Darn, I just did No 3.

    By Blogger fishtail, at 4/28/2005 05:29:00 pm  

  • Hohohoho, Simon, you are getting better and better. And I am saying this, not because you say my blog is nice too!

    By Blogger 5xmom.com, at 4/28/2005 06:26:00 pm  

  • mrkiasu - very, very, very true!

    fishtail - what did he/she say?

    5xmom - thanks!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 4/29/2005 08:41:00 am  

  • Hehehe. Funny! Keep em coming.

    By Blogger Mumsgather, at 4/29/2005 11:03:00 am  

  • I just told my boss's boss through our internal email that she (boss) lacks basic courtesy of acknowledgment (because she hasn't been acknowledging my written requests). Email was copied to my boss. Wonder if I'm still candidate for Employee of the Year award.

    By Blogger fishtail, at 4/29/2005 12:03:00 pm  

  • fishtail - i think it would depend on what kind of person oyur immediate boss is. SOme might be very offended if that happened.

    Mine is quite OK, actually.

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 4/29/2005 02:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com