Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, April 29, 2005

I Want My Coffee

Just like nsds3, I can’t start my day without a cup of coffee. If I don’t get one first thing in the morning, I’ll be cranky and uptight for the rest of the day. Woe to any clueless supplier and telemarketer who calls me on those days.

I think it all began the day I started working. I’m not a morning person. Coffee helps me wake up fully. My first job, our tea lady made this killer pot of Nescafe for us every morning and afternoon. So much so I always had 2 or 3 cups of it. Those days I could drink up to 5 cups a day. I know many people who drink up to 8, but 5 is enough to make my pee smell like Arabica beans.

I’ve tried to cut down my intake over the years, with some success. These day I drink 2 cups max, most days only one. I think the caffeine withdrawal symptoms are starting to show.

And today’s gonna be a bad day, I just know it. The coffee is trying its best to brace me for it.


Maybe today at lunch I might quietly sneak in a glass of kopi-kau at the canteen (yeah, I know, I can be a coffee-slut). No one will know. My blood circulation will thank me for it.



Back to main page.

3 Comments:

  • One? I can't get by without at least 2 or 3 a day :) Like you, I picked up the habit at work. I tried to skip my coffee on weekends and ended up grumpy and sleepy, perking up only when the EPL comes on in the evening :D

    If you're gonna drink just one, get an expresso shot at a nearby Starbucks. I guarantee that'll be enough to last you the entire day. Cheers!

    Pat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/29/2005 10:02:00 am  

  • i love coffee for nothing.. just like it. It won't keep me awake anyway.

    i guess there is no harm taking 2~3 cups per day as long as u keep it balance. For me, i drink as much tea to keep my balance.. kekeke... still caffeine, but i will start taking more milk to balance this!

    By Blogger keng 坑, at 4/29/2005 02:01:00 pm  

  • I'm a tea drinker myself. I have to have my cup of tea first thing in the morning or I'll feel out of sorts for the whole day. Coffee makes me want to pee all day. Heh.

    By Blogger Kat, at 4/29/2005 07:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com