Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Come Together At The Together Gather Party!!!

Yep, unless you've been living under a blogging rock for the past few months, you've probably heard of the Together Gather Party 2007 coming THIS FRIDAY. And guess what? I'm GOING TO BE THERE!!!



For those of you going, come and say 'hi' to me there. I'll be the one sitting in the corner wearing the nametag that says, er... 'simontalks'.

For those not coming, ummmm... too bad. I hear there are places on the waiting list in case some people cancel, like on standby for a fully booked MAS flight.

Anyway, Rojaks, after all the hype, I will be VERY disappointed if:

  • I don't get to see the DIGI YELLOWMAN there!


  • I don't get a KICK-ASS doorgift!


Also looking forward to meeting (and camwhoring) with some of those bloggers i've reading for a long time, esp those that always blur out their photos in their blogs one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com