Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

First Day of The Rooster

Well, I here in my hometown celebrating the first day of the rooster. Last night there was a massive fireworks party that lasted for more than half an hour all over town. Yes, there is also a fireworks ban being enforced at the moment.

I expected all towns across Malaysia would be the same.

My Malay neigbour is having a kenduri kahwin for his son tomorrow. So we're having problems getting out of the driveway due to the canopy in front of the house. I must go to the monkey park this evening! It's a sacred tradition!

This will be the first kenduri kahwin that will be serving nasi minyak together with mandarin oranges.

Until this evening, when hopefully I can give a report on the visit to the monkey park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com