Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sempit III – Malaysian Love Gone Wrong

(This is a continuation of the blog love story... newcomers please read parts one and two here...)

Johari – Eh, Raymond, come lah we go to mamak Mydin… I’m hungry.

Raymond – Dowan lah. You go ahead, lah.

Johari – I say man, Raymond. Dun be like dat lah. Everyday got no mood wan, lemah semangat only I see you. Its been 2 weeks already lah.

Raymond – Don’t worry about me, man… you go enjoy lah…

Johari – What OK. Its been 2 weeks since you broke up with that Vijaya Kumari anak perempuan Samuel Govindaraj… Ask you go watch movie, you dowan, ask you go clubbing, you say no mood… Cannot like that la brader...

Raymond – (long sigh…)

Johari – Everyday you sit at home in your underwear listening to Celine Dion-lah, Brian McKnight-lah, Michael Buble-lah, jelaklah aku lagu jiwa-jiwang macam ni. Everyday you eat cup noodles (afters get cancer then you know), play minesweeper, watch that Sepet VCD and sigh the whole day...

Raymond – Joe, this is girlfriend problem you don’t understand one lah… Very complicated…

Johari – I know I dun understand, (my last girlfriend dumped me when I was 13) but what’s the problem? I see you and Vijaya are very special. Other people can only envy the love you have. You just can’t sit here and lose it all. This love knows no boundaries. Like Charles and Camilla. Like Neo and Trinity. Like Squall and Rinoa. Like Jason and Juliana

Raymond – Who’s Jason and Juliana?! And besides, it’s too late. In exactly 2 hours time Vijaya will be boarding a plane to her new life in London… Her father has sent her away from me…

Johari –Then you MUST STOP HER! Go to the airport now and tell her you love her!

Raymond – Are you sure?

Johari – Yes, go! Don’t let her go without knowing how you feel… I’ve watched dozens of movies and airport scene always have happy endings

Raymond – You know what, you’re right! I’ll rush to the airport now! Hopefully I can make it! But I need to borrow RM500 for taxi fare. Taxi from PJ to KLIA not cheap

Johari – Don’t take taxi la, dungu. You want to pokai izzit? Go to KL Sentral and take the monorail la!

Raymond – Aiyo friend, I go to KL Sentral now it will take me 4 hours in the jam la. By the time I reach there Vijaya would have touched down in London already aa…

Johari – I say, you’re right. Here’s RM800 for taxi fare. The extra RM300 is for the midnight surcharge and toll…

Raymond – OK, I’m going to reclaim my love! Wish me luck! I hope I can make it!

Johari – Yes go, brader! Make sure you use your RM100 note to flag down a taxi! I’ll will feed your jealous goldfish for you…

(Raymond changes his SpongeBob Squarepants underwear and rushes to reclaim the love of his life… To be continued…)


Previous in the series:
Sempit: A Malaysian Love Story

Sempit II: Some More Love Story


15 Comments:

  • LOL. This one is better than Episode II man! No doubt! Hahhaha! But then, why me and Juliana woh~? :P But i don't mind. khikhikhi~!

    I thought go KL sentral got super train to KLIA straight? :P Shud be faster right. Ho~!

    By Blogger Jason Lioh, at 4/13/2005 11:03:00 am  

  • jason - juliana is your gf right? i needed a good example and you were the first one i thot of, dun know why. maybe it was someting to do with that hacking incident.

    you check-in your bags at kl sentral and take a monorail all the way to klia.

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 4/13/2005 11:14:00 am  

  • you miss out one very famous one. Jack and Rose - Titanic. ;)

    By Blogger kljs, at 4/13/2005 11:16:00 am  

  • yeah that wuz a good one. "you jump, i jump"...

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 4/13/2005 11:40:00 am  

  • I love SpongeBob SquarePants underwear on SB SP but NOT on anyone else! Eewwwsss...

    By Blogger 5xmom.com, at 4/13/2005 11:42:00 am  

  • but SB SP undies are all the rage these days...

    powerpuff girls ones are yesterday's fashion news...

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 4/13/2005 12:02:00 pm  

  • just don't understand why people like spongebobsquare what it's name thingy. At least Powerpuff Girls is better.

    By Blogger kljs, at 4/13/2005 12:13:00 pm  

  • its kinda funny. but after a few episodes, it gets the same... he's actually a gay icon.

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 4/13/2005 12:15:00 pm  

  • hii, this my 1st time dropping msg, haha tats very good laugh la.
    Johari should give him another 200, for hotel room after stopped her :p

    By Blogger Loc Kee, at 4/13/2005 12:48:00 pm  

  • eh shiok ah..got continuity..very funny also..have you ever thought of sending a copy to Yasmin? just for funs la..waiting for next part!

    By Blogger Reta, at 4/13/2005 02:06:00 pm  

  • loc kee - if Ray & Vij spend the night together, that would a real interesting blog!

    cyber-red - dunwan la, yasmin will sue me, man!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 4/13/2005 02:37:00 pm  

  • Simon, Tupai Tupai is a Malay Restaurant opposite MAA, next the graveyard there

    By Blogger inevitable, at 4/13/2005 03:33:00 pm  

  • fuiyouh! RM500 for taxi to/fro PJ-KLIA? gila ke?

    By Blogger Buaya69, at 4/14/2005 12:21:00 pm  

  • yasminthestoryteller.blogspot.com

    She is a blogger too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/14/2005 12:35:00 pm  

  • belacan - yeah and RM300 for midnite surcharge and toll! :o well actually its not that high but i'm just making point that its still too expensive.

    fashionasia - i went there. she gets 200 comments for one post!

    By Blogger Yoong Family, at 4/14/2005 01:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com