Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Top Ten Things Overheard After MJ Was Acquitted

Top Ten Things Overheard After MJ Was Acquitted by Simon (Guilty? Not guilty? Does anyone really care?)


  • “I’d like to thank all the little people that believed in me in this distressing time – my fans, O.J., Bubbles, The Elephant Man, Lenny my favourite oxygen tank operator, etc.”

  • “Mummy! Mummy! Who’s this Michael Jackson? And why is he touching himself?”

  • “Michael, Michael, we have a proposal for, you. How do you feel about being our spokesperson for SK-II face whitening cream? After all, you are our biggest customer, and we pay VERY well…”

  • “Dammit it! We failed to get him! First Kobe Bryant, then Robert Blake, now this! Don’t worry, we’ll try to get Paula Abdul and Russell Crowe next…”

  • “Michael, this is Larry King from CNN Live. Can you confirm that the rumours that your legal team received some help from the following people – Bobby Donnell, the A-Team, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy team and Jerry Springer? Your comments please…”

  • “Oh, look! Today MJ is wearing his latest plastic nose! I like it, it looks better than last week’s silicone one…”

  • “Back-ache! Back-ache! Guards, get my bottle of Jesus-juice! Now!”

  • “Has anyone of you seen my SpongeBob Squarepants pajamas? Can you check if I left it at MacCauley Caulkin’s room…”

  • “Guess what, I’ve got a fantastic idea for a new reality show! First we get 10 young boys, we lock them up in MJ’s Neverland mansion, every week there will be…”

  • “You mean I got away with it?! Woo-hoo! Tonight I’m celebrating!! Bring out the pretty boys and the KY Jelly!”



Back to main page.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com