Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, March 14, 2005

Don't Forget To Turn Out The Lights

Don’t forget to turn out the lights, Kenny;
Don’t stay out too late, the moon is dark tonight.
Don’t forget which key unlocks the gate,
I hope to see you again in the morning light.

Don’t mind me, I’m a little worried,
You look a bit pale these days;
Maybe its just the weather,
I don’t bother what the weatherman says.

Don’t forget to turn out the lights, Kenny;
I may not see you later,
If I’m not here when you return,
Help yourself to some dinner.

You were not here when I returned.
And I don’t think you’ll be coming back.
Take care, Kenny, and travel light,
And thanks for turning out the lights.


See you soon, Kenny.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com