Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, May 13, 2005

Another Blogger Quits

Ah, darn it. Just found out yesterday Shan is quitting her blog. There goes another decent, honest blog that I like. I must say that in the Malaysian blogosphere, this is something REALLY hard to find.

I can understand the problem that lead to the closure, just like the rest of us she was a victim of uncontrollable circumstances. But I guess most of the time we have to live with the consequences of decisions beyond our control. That’s the part sometimes really makes me menyampah.




In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment - there are consequences.
Robert G. Ingersoll



I hope one day you’ll start blogging again (maybe anonymously) but let me know it’s you, OK?



Back to main page.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com