Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

6 Weird Things About Myself

RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Hmm. actually i just remembered i did a similar one some time back, but hey, let's try again. I'm pretty weird, so won't be any problem coming up with 6 more things.


My mom told me that when I was small, i refused to eat anything black or dark in colour. Like black beans (tau sar). Like dodol. Like cincau. I suppose it didn't have anything to do with the colour, just a coincidence. But dodol just feels icky in my hands... These days, i eat lots of black stuff - dark chocolate, um... and uh, um... hey, maybe my mom WAS right...

I love drainpipe jeans. Like the mat rocks used to wear in the 80's. I know it shows my age, but i never liked the baggy, floor sweeping, boxer-revealing style. Faded blue drainpipes for me, or black.

I'm current watching Witchblade the anime. I just LOVE the way they pronounce it, something like "Uicchibureido". Read a bit of the original Top Cow comics featuring Sara Pezzini back in the mid-90's, didn't fancy it much. Lots of jiggling around and posing. Now this anime, there's still lots of jiggling AND a great story. And that Rihoko girl is sooo-ooo cute...


(pic from wikipedia)

I have a problem remembering complicated names. I usually have a fantastic memory for most other things (except work and school), but if I am introduced to someone with a name like Chiang Chiaw Shieng or Thiagarasu, i find myself struggling to remember after a few minutes. Unless i really concentrate to remember. But you're always not prepared to remember especially when you're meeting a lot of people.

When I was growing up in my early secondary years, I had a huge crush on my best friend, this girl i saw almost every day. She was fun, chatty and outgoing. But we only remain friends who shared a lot between us. I always thought feeling was mutual even in the very smallest way, but hey, i guess somethings are meant to be as they are. She's now faraway married with kids of her own, as i am. Ah, to be young and carefree again.

I beginning to think I am a Calvinist in some ways all these years, but Arminian in others. I dunno. I believe what i believe, and am only beginning realize what is wrong and and what isn't. I used to love this tune by Aerosmith that perhaps summed up my philosophy in life back then:



That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings



I tag whoever who wants to do this. And let me know if you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com