Like That Also Can Ah?!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, May 14, 2005

I Know Who's The Next American Idol!!!

Right, here's my theory:

Season One = Kelly Clarkson = White Gal

Season Two = Ruben Studdard = Black Guy

Season Three = Fantasia Barrino = Black Gal

Season Four = WHITE GUY = BO BICE !!!


Get it?


Look, I can't prove that the producers may have a hand in decided the results of the show in any way, but all I'm saying is that they there isn't anything they wouldn't do for the sake of ratings. Let's just say they would rather not alienate any particular segment (of race, sex, colour, religion) or of the voting public, if they had their way (and they do...)

And I'm not saying that America is entirely a racist nation, but at the end of the day, just like any other place on earth (including Malaysia) they vote along racial lines.

I like Carrie and Vonzell too, I think all of them deserve a fair shot at the crown. But so too did Anwar, but apparently, his talent did not appeal to a broader spectrum of voters.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong. It's just a conspiracy theory on my part...



Back to main page.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You're visitor number free web counter
web counter
Google
 
Web wheregot.blogspot.com